lkj

25 May 2011

Decluttering #2 - The Junk Drawer

I tackled my junk drawer today, its amazing how much stuff I've accumulated after living here such a short time!
I was especially surprised by how much was just rubbish, I've put a few things in my 'donate' bag, but most of it went in the bin/recycling bin.
It's now my stationary drawer. I have way too much stationary! But I'm loath to get rid of it, because I know that I'll need it over the next few years - and as I mentioned yesterday, it seems really wasteful to me to throw something out for the purpose of 'decluttering' only to realise in 2 months time that I did actually need it....
But I'm definitely not going to buy anymore.
Total stationary ban starts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - I love getting to know you guys and I really appreciate each and every note you leave!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...