1) The fact I have awesome friends. I adore the people that share my life. They make me happy and they accept me for who I am, can you really ask for much more?
2) Tea. I just, love tea. It solves everything. Moving out of halls this week really stressed me out - total stuff overload. Sit down in the middle of chaos with a cuppa? Problem solved!
3) My beautiful, wonderful, completely dysfunctional family. They ground me.
4) I was lucky enough to learn to read, and therefore gain the ability to completely lose myself in a non-existent world.
5) The feel of mud when you walk barefoot after its been raining.
Hope y'all have had an awesome week too