lkj

17 June 2011

☮ Five For Friday

Tumblr_lh7b6l7kl01qhxhlmo1_500_large




1) The fact I have awesome friends. I adore the people that share my life. They make me happy and they accept me for who I am, can you really ask for much more?


2) Tea. I just, love tea. It solves everything. Moving out of halls this week really stressed me out - total stuff overload. Sit down in the middle of chaos with a cuppa? Problem solved!


3) My beautiful, wonderful, completely dysfunctional family. They ground me.


4) I was lucky enough to learn to read, and therefore gain the ability to completely lose myself in a non-existent world. 


5) The feel of mud when you walk barefoot after its been raining. 


Hope y'all have had an awesome week too 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - I love getting to know you guys and I really appreciate each and every note you leave!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...