lkj

03 June 2011

Welcome To Five For Friday


being_thankful_card.jpg

This is the first in a series that I'll (try!) to post every Friday, of 5 things of the little things that I'm thankful for, or have loved about this week. I believe that its hugely important that every now and again we stop. And breathe. And just think about how lucky we are, how amazing our lives are. Even when everything seems to be going horribly wrong, there is still so much that we can be happy about. We just need to take the time to appreciate all those little things. 

☮ Five For Friday 

1. The fact that the blisters on my feet have healed, and I am finally able to run properly again. 

2. The beautiful sounds that me and my guitar are able to make 

3. Going to see one of my favourite country singers and falling in love with the music of the support act (http://www.facebook.com/marknicholsmusic

4.  The way everything smells after it rains, and how happy the birds always seem

5. Having amazing friends who support me even when they don't understand what I'm doing

If anyone happens to stumble across this - feel free to comment with your five - I'd absolutely love to hear them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - I love getting to know you guys and I really appreciate each and every note you leave!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...