lkj

01 July 2011

Five For Friday

Hello Friday! Once again you've come around far too quickly!

1)The amazing discovery that was the retro camera app. In love. I actually thought my phone camera was pretty bad, but apparently not!


2) Sunshine. It makes me & my feet happy. 


3) Getting all creative and stuff with the scrapbook (Which I introduced here if you missed it) and yes,  I keep my stamp pads in rainbow order.


4) The smell and feel of vintage leather, I'm like, in love with this bag right now. Its gorgeous. 



5) Taking pictures of absolutely everything. And everything. Its driving everyone pretty nuts but its good to be back in the photography groove.

I know this is blurry, and reflective, but I still kinda like it. Thoughts?

Hope you've all had an amazing week!

3 comments:

  1. you're an octoberian too? and you're also 19? that's beyond amazing! i finally met someone my age in the blogosphere. yay! :D

    i love your blog, too. you're a good writer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the retro camera app, it's so fun! Have a great weekend! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. just downloaded that app, gotta say its pretty good :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - I love getting to know you guys and I really appreciate each and every note you leave!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...