lkj

29 August 2011

a fraudulent photographer

Is what I feel like at the moment. But I deny all responsibility for this and instead claim that all is fair in love and war. And its definitely love. It has been for years. Probably always will be. Confused? Take a look at this:


Gorgeous. Yes, I dig polaroids. I love the white frame, the fact they're a square not a rectangle, I love the vignetting,the fading, the over-exposed and the underexposed, the over-saturated and blurred. I adore emulsion streaks and the little patterns on the polaroid paper. What I don't love so much is how expensive it is, especially for someone who likes to take as many pictures as I do.

So I don't own a polaroid camera, as much as I would love to. Instead I do it all in photoshop, and therefore am a complete polaroid fraud. Busted.



Hi feet. I'm kinda excited to see how these will look printed out, I have an uncontrollable urge to write in black marker on the bottom of them.

1 comment:

  1. Do you have an iphone? The Lo Mob app does this time 1 million! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - I love getting to know you guys and I really appreciate each and every note you leave!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...