lkj

11 September 2011

a change of scenery


The new look has been a labour of love, it was kinda what I wanted when I did the last redesign but I got really impatient and just threw something together over a weekend! This has been a real learning curve, the link to the template I used is at the bottom of the blog but I had to learn a bit about html and css to really get it looking how I wanted it. I'm absolutely love it now.

Also, I move back to Uni next week, I can't believe how fast the summer has gone! I'm kinda excited about moving into an actual house rather than living in halls again, it wasn't the best year I've ever had! It'll be nice to have somewhere that feels a little more like home and a room that be a little more 'me'! My blanket won't be finished before I go, but hopefully it won't take too much longer (over halfway there!) I really want to have a corner of my room thats like a little reading nook, something thats nothing to do with studying but just a nice little chill out space. I love this:


Easy Kids' Tent / Reading Nook
http://ana-white.com/2011/06/easy-kids-tent-reading-nook

...but I think I'm going to have to make do without the teepee! I'll see what I can find in charity shops when I'm out and about. Hope everyone's having a good weekend!




2 comments:

  1. I don't think I could have lasted another year in halls... Fun at the time, but I love my little flat now. Nothing better than decorating your own place :) And the teepee is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I definitely would have come home! Moving into our little house tomorrow - have a feeling I'll spend an absolute fortune on random home stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - I love getting to know you guys and I really appreciate each and every note you leave!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...