lkj

09 October 2011

Bits & Bobs

Okay, so this post was totally inspired by Meredith, I adore her blog & love her this & that posts. If you've never stopped by her place - you should go. Right now.

A shopping trip with my mum this weekend made me fall in love with knitted fingerless handwarmers, I had some yarn hanging around that I thought would be absolutely perfect so I've decided to make my own. Its the first time I've knitted something to wear from scratch with no pattern so I'm kinda excited to see how they turn out!



I also finally got around to finishing a project that I'd been wanting to try ever since I started thinking about how to decorate my new room. I wanted to indulge my love of fake polaroids without having to actually stick things to my walls and this is what I came up with - so simple but I love it! I'm planning a little DIY about this next week so stay tuned.





ps: I also got twitter this week!  

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Thanks for the comment :) And loving the polaroid line, I need to find a use for all the mini pegs I've collected over the years...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - I love getting to know you guys and I really appreciate each and every note you leave!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...