lkj

04 October 2011

breaking radio silence

It has become apparent to me in the last 16 days (not that I'm counting or anything) that university life and lack of internet is not the best combination in the world. We moved into our house 16 days ago, and we thought we'd have internet last wednesday, but alas, it was not to be. Our entire afternoon spent checking the window every 5 minutes to see if the engineer had arrived was pretty much a waste of time.

It also occured to me that 16 days is a long time to be cut off from the blogosphere. Which may or may not make me a very sad person. It may also lead to me finding a remote corner in the library from which to blog whilst avoiding evil stares from other students who wish to use the computer for like, work or something. It has given me time to think about the blog though and where I want it to go, so expect some new stuff once I'm back up and running.

Hopefully I'll be reconnected to the 21st century internet on thursday, which will awesome.




The weathers been pretty crazy here, its like summer. I mean, it was warmer here than it was in LA. Found the most amazing app for my phone the other day that has lomography-style filters - been trying it out and am completely in love with it. I guess its kinda like instagram but for those of us who don't have an iPhone.  Snapped this in the park the other day when we were walking to lectures. The apps called little photo if anyone's interested (and its free!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - I love getting to know you guys and I really appreciate each and every note you leave!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...