lkj

07 October 2011

Five For Friday

I've kinda missed this post, but hello internet!
The last couple of weeks have been pretty awesome, we've moved into our little house (more on that soon) , started back at Uni and finally got everything sorted out so we feel kinda like grown ups. Sort of.




1. The first proper meal in our house. It was spaghetti bolognese and awesome. 


2. The view out of my skylight. Love. 


3. This city + sun = awesome. 



4. We started painting a gnome, whilst eating melted chocolate. Seriously, we are the coolest students. 


5. I get to live with 2 of my best friends. This makes me like, seriously happy. And my life awesome, because of all our random adventures. 

Hope everyone's had a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - I love getting to know you guys and I really appreciate each and every note you leave!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...