lkj

24 October 2011

music monday

It makes me really happy when I can use alliteration in post titles. Does that make me weird? Probably.

I have a really random taste in music, in fact sometimes I'm not even sure I have a 'taste' in music because I pretty much like it all. That said, I do believe there are two types of music. There's the music that you enjoy listening to, the everyday stuff. Then there's the music that forces a response from you, makes you feel something, gives you goosebumps and has the power to make you cry. The first time I listened to this piece it gave me goosebumps. Like seriously, its amazing. Their whole album, is absolutely amazing. Excuse me whilst I go buy a cello...

1 comment:

  1. You buy one and I'll buy one and then we can be this awesome!

    Here's another cover of Smooth Criminal that I love: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uljuZ7gx1i8

    Lor

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - I love getting to know you guys and I really appreciate each and every note you leave!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...