lkj

14 November 2011

archives







I've recently started the mammoth task of going through all of my 35.7GB of pictures and having a good sort out. I'm starting to have trouble finding pictures I know I've taken, so re-organisation is long overdue! Anyways, I thought it would be fun to share some of the stuff I find with you guys. In all likelihood, there will be absolutely NO order to this pictures at all. One because my pictures folder is pretty disorganised and two because I get bored of looking at the same pictures for too long. I need to come up with some sort of logical way to store things that doesn't involve millions of nested folders. I think this may take a while...

1 comment:

  1. That post office box photo? I DIE. beautiful!! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - I love getting to know you guys and I really appreciate each and every note you leave!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...