lkj

18 December 2011

inspired home

One of the things I'm looking forward to most about graduating is getting my own place. One of the things thats so frustrating about living in a rented student house is the lack of scope we have to stamp our personalities on the place. Given how restricted we are, we've done a pretty good job and its really cozy and homey. But this does not stop me totally dying over interior design ideas on pinterest. Do any of you have pinterest? Ever notice how it sucks you into a time-stealing place of awesome?

The last few weeks things have been pretty intense at uni and I've been on a self-imposed pinterest, etsy & ravelry ban. Its been hard guys, real hard. Anyways, I'm back home now and I've given myself a few days off before I start revising for January exams. And I've been finding a load of really inspiring stuff around the web recently, so I thought I'd share some of it with you guys. 


This bookshelf wall is perfect.


I love how much space there is in this room. Its so clean and empty.


This is beautiful. And expensive. 


I really really love this.


I think red and black are my absolute favourite bedroom colours. 


So simple. I could probably do this in my room at uni...



1 comment:

  1. These are all great ideas. It's really fun owning your own place. You can do whatever you want (money permitting)... and then redo it whenever you want (again money permitting). It's fun to start new smaller projects as well, if you get the motivation.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - I love getting to know you guys and I really appreciate each and every note you leave!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...