lkj

13 January 2012

friday favourites #2




I love the fact that the sun is just catching the edges of the leaves, the late afternoon winter sun is probably my favourite kind of light - I just love the warmth that it gives and the low angle.

I get the feeling that some weeks I'll write tons about the picture that I choose and other weeks its literally just going to be a picture stuck in a post all by itself. I found it seriously hard to narrow this down to one picture, as there were quite a few that I really liked. Its given me a focus though, so I think its working! Lauren suggested I make a button so that some of you guys can join in - so there's a button on the right sidebar! I've never made one before so I'm hoping it works - you'll have to let me know if it doesn't work!

If you do decide to link up - please please please let me know! I'm a photo-junkie - I'd love to see what you pick!

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty photograph! Belongs in a magazine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou! Thats so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this photo! And you know what? I actually did this analog shot of these grass straws when I coincidentally saw them being light up by the sun in the dark woods. They reminded me a whole lot about this photo of yours! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - I love getting to know you guys and I really appreciate each and every note you leave!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...