lkj

01 January 2012

Manifesting a word for 2012

I first saw this on Elises blog and thought it was a fantastic idea, its all explained in this post. I love the idea of choosing a word for the year and having it as a sort of mantra. I think it's a fantastic way to maintain a positive outlook and help focus your attitude towards the things that life throws at you.

So I'm jumping on the bandwagon this year and the word I've chosen is...

This is how I'm going (attempting!) to approach this year. Stressing less over the little things, saying yes more, saying no more, launching headlong into new projects, speaking my mind, being more creative, taking time for myself, dreaming big  and making the most of everything. I have a lot of plans for this year, and I'm pretty damn determined they're going to work out! Its a big word, a bright orange word in fact, a word thats going to make me sit up, pay attention and get my backside in gear.

Have any of you guys heard of this before? If you want to join me I'd love to hear your words and why you've picked them!

3 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - I love getting to know you guys and I really appreciate each and every note you leave!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...