lkj

25 February 2012

a curious visitor


There are quite a few cats around where we live and recently I've been seeing the cutest black kitten who doesn't seem very old at all. When it snowed a few weeks back I caught him playing in the snow in our back garden but I didn't have my camera with me and I was too busy watching him to run upstairs and get it. Yesterday when me & R got back from the library he was just hanging out in our back yard so we stopped to say hi. He wasn't really too interested in saying hi to us but he was pretty keen on checking out the house - he was straight in the back door before we really realised.

He spent half an hour or so exploring the house before we encouraged him back outside - I was quite sad to see him go. Especially as he'd been to tolerant of us sticking our cameras in his face. Did you see his name tag? 'The Dude', seriously, who even calls their cat that?!


16 comments:

  1. We have a cat (it's our neighbor's cat) that occasionally takes a tour of our apartment. But when she jumps up in our sofa to take a nap I have to carry her out...she can't get too comfortable at out place, maybe she moves in :) haha

    The Dude!??? Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, this is exactly what we decided - we can't afford to have a cat!
      Such a funny name!!

      Delete
  2. wow! great cat!!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he's not mine, but he sure is cute!

      Delete
  3. That's easily the best pet name I've ever heard. It's on par with 'The Man' hahaha. Great photos too :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks (: It made me laugh for ages!

      Delete
  4. Naww I hope he found his way home! What a cute cat and I loved his name. The Dude :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! He was adorable, I kinda wanted to keep him!

      Delete
  5. what a gorgeous cat, and what an amazing name for a cat! I wish I'd thought to call mine the dude..

    I get all gooey eyed over other peoples animals too ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a funny name! I'm not usually a cat person, but I think I could have made an exception for that little guy!

      Delete
  6. Aww, what a cutie! <3 I love it when cats come visit! I always let them inside if they want too; they are just too cute!

    x
    Lost in the Haze: Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's been back every day so I think he must like us! x

      Delete
  7. Haha, aww. He reminds me of an old cat who always came by to play in our garden.
    We also had a cat, but my mum suddenly got cat hair allergies and we had to give her to our grandparents :(
    I love cat's eyes, they seem so sincere. The last picture is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats sad :( At least you still know she's doing ok though x

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - I love getting to know you guys and I really appreciate each and every note you leave!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...