lkj

24 February 2012

friday favourites #7




This weeks was so hard to choose! I didn't take a ton of pictures, but I took loads of these feathers and found it so hard to pick my favourite! The others are all on my flickr, but I'll probably share them on here in the next couple of days as well. I think the detail in this one was what did it for me, I love the texture of the feather and how detailed the shadow of the chain behind it is. 

Today felt like the first day of spring here, it was warm and it seemed to stay light far longer this evening than it has for a while. I'm loving it. 

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - I love getting to know you guys and I really appreciate each and every note you leave!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...