lkj

01 February 2012

thankyou!

I had an entirely different post planned for today, but as I was catching up on blog reading I discovered that I had been tagged by Nina! I was really humbled by the fact that someone enjoyed my writing enough to recommend it to other people - thanks so much! If any of you haven't come across Nina before you should definitely go and check out her blog, she's a super sweet lady! This kind of thing is such a great way to meet other bloggers, and share random facts about yourself at the same time!

11 facts about me...


1. Writing a list with 11 things on it is incredibly difficult for someone who doesn't like odd numbers!
2. I used to hate tea. I don't even understand how this could have happened but its true.
3. I am probably one of the clumsiest people you will ever meet!
4. Coloured pens have to be in rainbow order, otherwise it drives me absolutely nuts
5. I am terrible at organising my photos, I have about 365461 different systems and none of them work
6. I can't stand it when people lick their yoghurt lids. I find it really gross.
7. Simple things make me really really happy
8. It totally freaks me out if someone follows me up the stairs
9. When I was little I was fluent in French, now I don't remember any of it!
10. I love shoes but I hate wearing them, if its possible to go barefoot then I do
11. When I was little I wanted to be a pathologist. Because of course its perfectly normal to want a career that involves cutting up dead people.

And to pass on the love, I really think you should go and check out these ladies; Abigail, Josie, Siobhan,  Lauren, Halina, Mal and Noemie. These are just a few of my favourites - I'm working on my blogroll page to share some more fantastic blogs with you. Enjoy!



5 comments:

  1. 4, 8 and 10 could've been written by me. I feel happy someone shares my neurosis :-)

    Jas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the magic number 11 (and I generally have a preference on odd numbers). AND I love tea :D

    Thank you so much for linking up to my page today! Love what you are doing here in your space!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on 7 and 10. But I do lick my yogurt lids! I mean to throw away those 2 grams should be illegal, ha ha :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with your shoes one, I've gotten far too into the habit of just wearing boring flats recently because they're 'comfy'. Definitely need to re-learn how to grin and bear heel pain. And thanks for the link up Vic! I'll have to start thinking of my 11 facts...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jas - Haha, neurosis twins? Awesome.

    Halina - You're too kind, I absolutely love your blog!

    Niina - I scrape the yoghurt off with a spoon! I can't waste it, but I can't bring myself to lick it either.

    Abi - Heel pain is so definitely something I need to re-introduce. Someone needs to invent comfy heels, that aren't for old people and sold in M&S.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - I love getting to know you guys and I really appreciate each and every note you leave!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...