lkj

13 March 2012

11 things

I think these posts are really fun, I love reading them on other blogs so I was really happy when Jasmine tagged me! The only downside being, that most of my favourite bloggers have already done this :( So instead of tagging people again, I'm just going to leave it open, so if you wanna take part then just leave me a link in the comments! 

1. Post these rules
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them that you've tagged them.

03Mar2012_2340
11 Random Things



1. A day without injury for me is incredibly rare.
2. I have an incredibly vivid imagination, I daydream and literally lose myself in completely fabricated scenarios. This also may be craziness. But I'm pretty sure its not.
3. My mood is usually directly linked to the weather. If its sunny I'm happy and I get irrationally annoyed when the weather is bad.
4. I sleep with my curtains open.
5. I could live out my life in the town I was born in and be perfectly happy.
6. My handbag is a mysterious place of random items. Its a long standing joke with my friends.
7. I really don't like ladybirds. They're just weird. And evil. Like really evil. They're definitely planning to take over the world, but people don't understand the danger. It concerns me.
8. I like to write lists. Of everything. Sometimes even of the lists I need to write.
9. I really don't like being hugged.
10. Some days I have a really strong urge to just pack a bag and take off somewhere.
11. I both love shoes and think they're overrated. By this I mean, I love shoes but I don't like wearing them.


Questions from the wonderful Jasmine


1. If the world ended tomorrow, rate your level of preparedness from 1-10. Then justify it.

The people that I love know that I love them. I'm perfectly happy for the world to end as long as they hold that knowledge. Cheesy? Yes. But its true!

2. {Niina awkwardly inspired this question...} If you had a choice to either freeze to death or burn to death, which would you pick? Why?



Freeze. I would prefer my body to shut down than be in unimaginable agony. Although, I'm pretty sure frostbite would be painful, but then again... you tend to just go to sleep when you start to freeze to death. I think I'd prefer that.

3. You're only allowed ONE drink for the rest of your life {and it can't be water} - what is it?



Well if the worlds ending tomorrow then thats not too much of a big deal now is it? ;) Probably Cranberry juice. I really love cranberry juice.

4. What is one skill that you wish you were better at?



Oooh, tough one. Casual conversation with people I've never met - I really admire people who can just strike up a conversation with anybody. 


5. What is directly to your right?



My notepad, mouse, a water bottle and paintbrushes. Fun stuff. 


6. Which would you choose between as a pet: baby seal or baby elephant? {Don't worry, they never age or grow}



Whats with the difficulty of these questions?! I think a baby seal probably, I love the water so it'd be like having a swimming buddy! As long as it wasn't too little to swim, 'cos then that'd be a little boring.

7. What is the sport, that if your parents had pushed you, you'd be at Olympic level for by now?



Tennis. Although, my parents would never, ever have pushed me like that! 


8. Replace the words in the brackets: I like {pina coladas} and {getting caught in the rain}. I also enjoy {long walks on the beach} and {romantic dinners watching the sunset}.



Haha, can I not just like, leave that sentence as it is? No? Fine.

I like tequila and summer barbecues. I also enjoy random adventures and curling up with a good book.

9. Best book you've read in the past 6 months?



A Game of Thrones. I really wanted to say the Hunger Games trilogy, but as much as I adored them... A Game of Thrones is just a beautifully crafted novel. 


10. Which Harry Potter house do you think the Sorting Hat would place you in? Why?



Is it cheating that I found a website to do this for me? I'm sorry, I just don't know the Harry Potter houses that well... It put me in Hufflepuff. 


11. And because HP is a good note to finish on, Ron or Harry?



I actually cannot decide. I'm sorry! Neither? 


My Questions

1. What is your favourite thing about yourself?
2. What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
3. The best sandwich filling?
4. If you could pick any career in the world what would it be?
5. Where do you wish you were right now?
6. Do you have a favourite meal?
7. If you had to choose just one for the rest of your life... having books to read or music to listen to?
8. A song you wish you'd written?
9. Dog person or cat person?
10. One thing you couldn't live without?
11. Favourite instrument?


6 comments:

  1. I really like this tag, because one gets to know more details and funny anecdotes of it :)
    I wouldn't be able to answer the Harry Potter questions either (although I read all books BUT that's been a while ago)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! This is a nice tag to do, and a really interesting way to learn about fellow bloggers :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. In your 11 facts about you, I can relate to the last three completely. I also believe you about the ladybirds. :P
    I'm going to do this blog immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can't not pick between Ron or Harry. Here, let me simplify - sexy beast or ugly loser? Now pick. And Cranberry juice?! I thought people only drunk that to avoid infections in certain areas... Just saying... (hahaha) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha I loved this :) Jasmine's questions were pretty awesome! Friday tomorrow! Yay! (Just a bit excited!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate lady birds too!! I used to like them until they have invaded our house... there are literally hundreds of them in our bathroom! They are definitely planning to take over the world... xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - I love getting to know you guys and I really appreciate each and every note you leave!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...