lkj

23 March 2012

friday favourites #11 & a confession











I couldn't decide this week between these two... I took both of them out of the train window on the journey back to uni. I love the fact that I get to travel right through the middle of the countryside, especially when I catch an afternoon train so I can actually see out of the window! I spent the whole journey watching the world go by and listening to some new music. It was the pretty perfect end to a fantastic weekend - and a brilliant start to a busy week! 

I also feel like I should confess.... I haven't managed to keep up with the March photo-a-day thingy. I have managed to take a picture every day though, so it hasn't been a complete failure! I don't really like taking my SLR to uni with me when I have a lot of stuff in my bag, it makes it heavier and I'm also worried I'll break it! I see now why people use instagram to keep up with it, I tried using my phone a couple of days but my phone camera isn't the best in the world - if anyone has any recommendations for android camera apps I'd love to know! 

7 comments:

  1. Beutiful photos. I use camera360 or camera effects for my android tablet. Its not instagram but its ok. Would love to know if you find any better apps.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Ooh, I haven’t tried either of those! I’m planning on having a hunt through the market sometime soon so I’ll let you know if I find anything!

      Delete
  2. Wow, I'd do anything to be able to ride a train where I live. This is beautiful!


    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Camera+ is a great app! I'm not sure if it's available for android but you should check it out! I use Camera+ for most of my blog pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, I wish I could get photos like this on the train! Mine just look like a blurred mess, I too use Camera +.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah how pretty :D These pictures are getting me far too excited for summer.
    I downloaded camera zoom fx the other week (it was on sale for 60-ishp! Not sure how much it is now) It so far seems a lot better than my regular phone camera and all the filters are super!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these pictures are glorious! I love clouds :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - I love getting to know you guys and I really appreciate each and every note you leave!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...