lkj

16 March 2012

friday favourites #10












I haven't really taken that many pictures this week, I've been spending most of my time in the library working on an essay and catching up on reading. Which means that my iPod has pretty much been stuck in my ears the whole time, so this picture kinda represents my whole week! I'm absolutely loving Christina Perri's album, I highly recommend you checking it out!

I'm off home this weekend and I'm leaving my laptop behind, so things will be a little quiet around here while I spend some quality time with the family - have a great weekend!

xo

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOUR HEADPHONES! I just downloaded her album, its pretty AMAZING! Enjoy home :D

    http://my-own-treasurechest.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE her album. I can't name one song that I do not like on her album. Thanks for dropping by my blog and good luck with your assignment :)

    www.lifeslittlestars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - I love getting to know you guys and I really appreciate each and every note you leave!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...