lkj

30 March 2012

friday favourites #12


I can't believe I've been doing this for 12 weeks now! Time goes so quickly. This was taken in the Botanical Gardens last Sunday, we got there just as the sun was starting to set and the light was gorgeous. I really love the tone of this, its warm without being overpoweringly yellow! I've been using my camera an awful lot more recently and I'm back into the swing of shooting manually. Its taken practice but I'm finally starting to see a real difference in the results. What do you think?



8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love how sharp this is, seeing the texture of the petals! :D
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I'm so pleased with it!

      Delete
  2. Well this is the picture of hapiness and it;s very good framed too, said the spring addict and went for a walk! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great picture Vic! perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa! Love it! Especially, as you say, the light gave such fine colors to the blooms. I wish I could do this more, but I'm leaving California soon and will be back in cold Norway. We have a couple of months left before the trees start to bloom like this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vic! You're seriously just becoming so amazing. When I saw this I was like :O:O want, must have! Look at you being all talented and all in manual mode - not too shabby at all ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, the light and the tone in this picture is perfect! I need to start practicing with my own camera a bit more :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love all your photos.

    New follower
    http://woodwound.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - I love getting to know you guys and I really appreciate each and every note you leave!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...