lkj

02 March 2012

friday favourites #8











Yesterday was such a beautiful day, its amazing how a little bit of sunshine can completely transform things. It felt like long walks and BBQ's on the beach with friends weather.  I took a really slow walk down to Uni with my camera just to see what I could find. I sometimes find it hard to photograph things that I see all the time - I think the familiarity of the scene always makes the pictures seem a little bland to me. Does anyone else get that?

I had good intentions of spending most of the day in the library and getting ahead with reading...but it got to 3pm and I really couldn't take being stuck inside any longer! I had every intention of continuing work in our back garden, but got super distracted by sugar cravings so me and M wandered into town to locate biscuits.  The mission was successful.

Have a fab weekend everyone! xo

4 comments:

  1. I know what you mean with the familiarity of the everyday. Gald im not the only one hehe. Great photo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm pretty sure there must be a lot of other people who feel exactly the same way - I really admire people who continue to find inspiration in the daily grind

      Delete
  2. what a gorgeous picture :)

    and darling blog! i love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou for leaving such a sweet comment!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - I love getting to know you guys and I really appreciate each and every note you leave!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...