lkj

09 March 2012

friday favourites #9 {& a question}




I found it hard this week to pick pictures that weren't the result of the #photoaday prompts! This shot didn't really turn out how I wanted it to - I was trying to capture the steam rising but it didn't really work out. I do really like the tranquility of the shot though. And its tea, so its pretty much a winner!

And the question, I was just wondering - how do you guys prefer people to reply to comments? Like, would you rather they replied directly to you on their blog or email you? I'm curious!

Happy Friday! xo

7 comments:

  1. Lovely! I like replies directly in the blog or by mail. But twitter is actually fine too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I've been trying to decide whether I should continue to just reply on here, or whether I should email people. I can't decide!

      Delete
  2. Sweet! I like comments directly on the blog or mails. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for answering! I can't decide how it would be best to reply to you guys!

      Delete
  3. I like the photo too! Very calm and sents out a cozy vipe!
    When it comes to your question it All depends on the question, but
    Normally i answer Them under the question they asked on my
    Blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you have glitter in your tea :)

    To answer your question; if I've asked someone a question I usually prefer an e-mail or a comment on my blog, because to be honest, you don't always remember to go back and check out if someone have written a replay to your comment. If I just say "hi! that's lovely blaha blaha blaha..." or something like that I don't need a replay :) But that's just me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your picture!
    I wish that I got email notifications when you get a blog reply on another blog apart from your own :( As for your question... I don't really mind either way. Both are awesome to receive
    xo Emilie @ Hungry Delights

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - I love getting to know you guys and I really appreciate each and every note you leave!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...