lkj

14 March 2012

I need your help guys...

Indeed I do! So, here's the deal - during the Easter break from Uni, I'm going on a field course to Western Ireland (so excited!) and I'll be gone for 8 days. Instead of writing a ton of posts in advance and scheduling them I thought it would be cool to get some guest posters on here instead!

As you may (or may not) know, I'm studying for a degree in Environmental Science. A lot of people look at me quite blankly when I say this, or they immediately begin to tell me their views on global warming. I'm not really sure why this is! I think for a lot of people they assume that the 'environment' automatically means climate and therefore I must be studying global warming/climate change. I blame the media for this, but that's not really the point...! Yes, there are parts of my degree that touch on these issues, but for the most part my degree is about the science of the natural environment - i.e. plants, animals and rocks. This may sound boring to some people but I absolutely love it. 

I do have a theme in mind that I would love people to stick to, but this will remain a closely guarded secret unless you email me, then I will reveal my master plan to you ;) I'm sticking with a theme for two reasons... a) to make it a little bit easier for people to come up with something and b) I think its really interesting to read  different peoples views on things! So...if you'd like to get involved please email me at franklyvicblog@gmail.com - I'll wait to hear from you! 

4 comments:

  1. I'm going to spam your inbox in the very immediate future with a detailed request as to why I should be picked. By detailed I mean brief and by should I mean why I know you will :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pick me, pick me! haha
    Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog, that pretty much made my day!
    :)
    xo
    Berni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ireland? How exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have emailed you! :) I am very curious about the secret theme! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - I love getting to know you guys and I really appreciate each and every note you leave!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...