lkj

01 March 2012

I would like to thank...



I had a completely different post lined up for today, but this morning when I started catching up on my Bloglovin I discovered that the lovely Becky from A Little Ones Adventures  had nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award! If you haven't come across her blog yet, I really recommend popping over and having a look around - her photography is beautiful! 


I tried to do a little bit of research to find out exactly what this award is - and who started it - but nobody seems to know! Its such a shame, it would be really nice for everyone who has been nominated to get in touch with who ever they are and say a big thankyou!

For me, this is a huge honour, which may sound a little bit silly, but its such a great feeling when someone lets you know that they enjoy and appreciate what you're putting out into the world. I started this blog just as a way to document my life, but its fast growing into a way to meet some amazing new people as well. This community can be so supporting and accepting - I feel really lucky to be a part of it and to connect with you guys in the way that blogging allows me to do. So I think what I'm trying to say is, a massive thankyou to every single one of you (: 

There are a few rules that go along with this award:

1.Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to the site.
2.Copy and paste the Liebster Award logo to your blog.
3.Choose five more up-and-coming bloggers who you feel deserve the award and hope that they will accept and nominate in turn  five more.
 

Choosing just 5 bloggers has taken me almost an hour! I read quite a lot of blogs, and every single one that I choose to keep in my Bloglovin' is there because I find it inspirational in some way. Blogs can be such a huge source of positivity and inspiration - and I think its fantastic that there are so many people out there that are adding to that. However, the rules say I have to choose....

1) Living Loved - Lauren takes some fabulous pictures and she's so friendly! Every now and again she posts about what she's baking - guaranteed to make your mouth water!
2) Moments of a Libra - Anna's photography is stunning - and she's a really talented artist as well. Also, she's a Libra which is definitely the best star sign ;)
3) The Sun was high - NoĆ©mie is a graphic design student in Canada, her blog design is B-E-A-utiful (say it like Jim Carrey and all will be good) and she has the sweetest sense of fashion.
4) Abigail Force - Abigail blogs about pretty much everything - her constant being that she is hilarious. Seriously, this girl will make you smile.
5) For My Grandfather - I'm quite convinced that me and Jasmine are in fact twins that were separated at birth....She's hilarious, and one of the friendliest people I've come across in the blogosphere.

So there you are - thats my final five! I'm planning on getting my 'daily reads' page sorted as well this week - so you can check out some other fabulous blogs you may not have come across yet!

And on that note, I'm off to let these lovely ladies know they've been nominated - have a fabulous thursday! xo 

6 comments:

  1. Hey! Thanks buddy :-) totally comprehendo the tweet now hah. I graciously accept and will follow the rules (or die) as soon as I finish work. And after I eat. Of course. Thanks chickybabe! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would rather you just followed the rules... but if you really don't want to do it, y'know, you could just not. Dying isn't your only escape from this. Haha x

      Delete
    2. Dying IS my only escape. Clearly you need to re-read The Hunger Games champ. It's obviously a metaphor for life.. doi..

      Delete
  2. Wow, thank you! I really have to follow up on these cool awards (I've never been the best at writing long posts - that's my little challenge). I will definitely do that now! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah sorry Vic! Just realised I hadn't replied to this... slap on the wrist for moi. Ta'r very much again :D I'll FINALLY get onto doing this tonight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! I look forward to it - need some new blogs in my life!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - I love getting to know you guys and I really appreciate each and every note you leave!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...