lkj

04 March 2012

March #photoaday Update 1

Sharing these pictures is going to be really simple - once a week on a sunday.  I'm 4 days in and I'm loving it, absolutely loving it. So here goes...

1. Up 
One of the buildings I have lectures in, its the tallest university-owned building in the UK and has the worlds largest paternoster lift - pretty cool huh?


2. Fruit
This is an apple. I'm eating the apple.  It was a pretty good apple.


3. Your neighbourhood
The weather was literally perfect for this prompt!


4. Bedside
Those would be fairy lights in a jar, its way cheaper than buying a bedside lamp!


9 comments:

  1. I <3 that you have joined in feb photo a day! that is so fab, can't wait to see your piccies, so far they are awesome.
    xo Emilie
    http://www.hungrydelights.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm loving it so far!

      Delete
  2. So lovely :) The street photography is really good and I love that thing what you are knitting on. Makes me want to do the same! I haven't knitted in ages!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I love knitting, its so, so relaxing! The only downside is that it can get a little expensive :(

      Delete
  3. Your bedside pic is very pretty :) I love the depth of it

    The tall building had me hit with a big wave of nausea.. I'm so weird about heights!

    Charlotte xx

    (Psst.. have you entered my giveaway? http://bit.ly/yHvbPd)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou (: I've never known anyone to be affected by a picture before - sorry!

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - I love getting to know you guys and I really appreciate each and every note you leave!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...