lkj

11 April 2012

off overseas!

So, in under 24 hours I will be on a coach bound for the Emerald Isle (isn't that a beautiful nickname for a country?!). The way our coach travels we should get to see quite a bit of the Irish countryside as we head towards the field centre, so my camera is charged and ready! Its going to be an intense week but I'm really looking forward to it - just look at some of the scenery around where we're staying!

here

here
here

Doesn't it look beautiful? I've kind of fallen in love with the place before I've even arrived - so typical! Although I'd love it to be as sunny as these pictures... my waterproofs are packed and I've packed a ridiculous amount of socks! Having wet feet is just THE worst thing ever in my opinion. So uncomfortable!

I'm going to be away from all things internet for the week, but I'm leaving you with some amazing guest posts from some of my favourite bloggers (thats if I've managed to get this post-scheduling business sorted!) I hope you enjoy what they have to say!! xo




6 comments:

  1. Amazing! Have a great trip and come back with lots of beautiful photos and tips :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo how fun, have a fab time! Ireland is such a beautiful place. Bxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO excited for you! And wet socks yuck, ain't that the truth :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pictures look AWESOME, yay - you're going to have a blast! Have fun buddy :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woah. I wish I could go somewhere that amazing. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally agree about the socks, its the worst feeling ever. Have a good time, can't wait to see your photos!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - I love getting to know you guys and I really appreciate each and every note you leave!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...