lkj

18 May 2012

friday favourites #14


Wednesday I got my revision finished up early, so I wandered down to the Botanical gardens for a couple of hours. It was lovely to just take some time out in the fresh air and breathe easy for a few hours. I took a load of pictures and I haven't finished going through them all yet but so far this is definitely my favourite. The grass around this tree was absolutely covered in blossom petals, it was gorgeous. I am of the opinion that blossom trees should forever be in flower and the ground should always be covered in petal-confetti.

3 comments:

  1. So, so, so stunning! I might steal this and make a desktop wallpaper out of it if that's okay? X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love all of your pictures Vic! But this has to be my favorite so far! Lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! Def my favourite of your Friday Favourites! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - I love getting to know you guys and I really appreciate each and every note you leave!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...