lkj

10 June 2012

life lately: a photo dump

This week has been a weird one, emotionally draining but there's been a lot of fun stuff too. I handed in my last assignment for Uni on Friday, so I'm officially done with second year! (well, until results - but I'm trying not to worry about those!) The last couple of months have been a little hectic in terms on uni work, so its both incredibly refreshing and somewhat disconcerting to have my days completely to myself with nothing that I have  to do. I'm not complaining though! And yes, this post is basically a photo dump, but whatever.





Picking up fresh strawberries for mum from the farm shop on the way home. I never used to like eating strawberries that much (what?!) but I've been eating them in porrige recently and fallen in love with them. Bring on Wimbledon!


I have no idea what the stripe through this picture is, its not on the original - just seems to show up when I upload it. Its driving me nuts! If anyone knows what the problem is, let me know?!


I just really love capturing the little everyday moments.



While the rest of the country was celebrating the jubilee/doing whatever on Monday, I was at a barn dance. It was kinda fun, but I'm really not into holding hands with people. 




The Suffolk Show was amazing, well, the food tent was amazing. I tasted the most amazing cheese in the world (no lie), tried raspberry vodka (so good!) and the best crisps I've ever eaten. So good.



This sign just made me laugh. Lots.

I've also been hanging out with mum lots, I miss her when I'm away. Going to late evening wanders with the dog, getting the hang of a new lense and reading an actual, real-life book. I know, crazy. 

Next week's shaping up to be pretty busy as well. I'm working all day tomorrow, have my first 'offical' conference call for my internship on Thursday and I fly to Spain on Friday - exciting!! We're also puppy-sitting the cutest bundle of 16 week old fluff, so that should be interesting! Not sure how Zak's gonna react to that...he's pretty accustomed to being the center of attention 24/7!

9 comments:

  1. Those blue flowers are beautiful! even with the weird stripe :).

    Magen crumpled fantasies

    ReplyDelete
  2. A. Your life is SO EXCITING right now.
    B. Raspberry vodka? I'm in.
    C. I am so glad to know that you aren't into holding hands with people. That is hilarious and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Puppy-sitting, Spain and strawberries! All of that sounds so exciting, I'm a little jealous (mostly of the puppy-sitting part) :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Food tents? I'd be all over that. Also, raspberry vodka? I want to try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can make your own! I'm not sure if it tastes the same but I've heard its pretty good! Takes about 48 hours I think (:

      Delete
  5. Haha, that sign made me laugh too.

    I'm also going to break you of your fear of hand holding. I am a serious hand holder. Yes, I carry Sanitizer around with me but that is what allows me to fully hold hands in a serious way. Ya dig?!

    Congrats on finishing uni :) I still have time to do, sigh. Hope you enjoy Spain!! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha "i'm really not into holding hands with people" really made me chuckle! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I don't know what it is, I just don't really like people touching me - I'm so grumpy!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - I love getting to know you guys and I really appreciate each and every note you leave!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...