lkj

21 June 2012

quick update: the last 7 days


  • Had THE best weekend in Spain. I seriously have the best friends. 
  • Thrown myself into my internship project. Its fun. Difficult and new, but really interesting
  • Finally got around to replacing my laptop. I really love my new one! Pictures from Spain will be coming soon once I get everything up and running!
  • I've had possibly the most exciting phone call of my whole life + my brain is going at 651646 miles an hour making plans
  • I tried Sangria for the first time. Man. That stuff is GOOD!
Hope y'all have had an awesome week! 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I didn't think you would leave me a comment since I have word verification. lol So, thanks. :) I look forward to seeing your Spain pictures. Your photography is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy the shop is open!! Got some lovely things that sound great-thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - I love getting to know you guys and I really appreciate each and every note you leave!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...