|generally I think the the 'keep calm' stuff is way overdone. But I love this|
- People should comment more. Comments make for happy bloggers and new friendships. If someone writes something that resonates with you - let them know! Ask questions, offer opinions - just get involved!
- Word verification is evil. Chances are I won't comment if you have it because according to the internet I'm a robot.
- Its impossible to not be selective, we only have so much time that we can allocate to reading blogs and its impossible to read all of them. Read the blogs that you get something out of, be that laughter, friendship or inspiration. Your mind will thank you for it.
- Shallow as it may be, I like things that are clean and easy to use. Your layout isn't the most important thing in the world but it will probably affect whether or not I stick around to read your stuff.
- Most of the time it's blindingly obvious if you're not writing as you. Be yourself. People will love you. Don't worry if you're not writing about the same things as everyone else, the world would be a pretty boring place if we were all the same.
- I still don't understand why people think blogging is such a weird hobby. I just don't get it.
- Its an amazing thing to have friends that get you, who you can have the most ridiculous conversations with. Friends who listen to your craziest plans and want in on the fun. Its even more amazing when you've never even met
What do you guys think about blogging? Best bits? Worst bits?