lkj

25 July 2012

sometimes...

Sometimes the right decisions to make can be the hardest ones to call. Sometimes it takes us longer than it should to figure out the root of our unhappiness and deal with it. Sometimes what we need is overshadowed by what we want, and sometimes we let the worlds view of what is right for us dictate the way we live.

Sometimes you learn things you weren't expecting from experiences that you never would have wanted. Sometimes giving up isn't really giving up at all, sometimes its just recognising that the path you've taken isn't the one that you need to be on.

Sometimes you just need to trust your instincts and go with your gut rather than over-analysing absolutely everything. Sometimes you need to talk things through with someone just to figure out what you think about it. Sometimes your life will take you places you didn't ever think you'd go.

Sometimes the bad can teach you more than the good. Sometimes doing something that you really don't like makes you even more determined to achieve everything that you've ever wanted.Sometimes the things that you want will inspire you, exhilarate you and terrify you all at the same time. 

here



12 comments:

  1. Brilliant. My sentiments exactly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All so true! It's taken me many years to figure out what I'm doing... and I'm still not there yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you've written! Made me think. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are wise beyond your years. You're like an attractive Benjamin Button, sort of.

    Ya dig? Lovely words xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vic, well, I kind of found your blog by complete accident--you know how surfing the web goes, but I sure am glad to be here. Your blog is phenomenal and you have such great insight and projects on this blog. I like that you are "frankly" yourself and that you don't hide behind the pretenses of perfection that crop up on blogs.

    I had to do two things, basically: 1. Subscribe to your awesome blog, because it'd be a crime if I didn't. 2. I nominated you for the Leibster Award. It's essentially a way to get the blogging community aware of up-coming ninjas like yourself. It's nice, because someone nominated me (I really don't know why, but okay...), and then I found you. But, now you can find other people and promote them, see? Link up!

    Here are the rules and the details regarding the award right here: http://nothardy.blogspot.com/2012/07/liebster-award.html

    I don't know if you get money or something for it--wouldn't that be nice? But, I think it's mostly about exposure and gratitude. Blogging is a lot harder than it looks. Blogging thought-provoking content, like you do, is, well...worth recognizing. Thank you for creating this blog and for sharing your Vic-ness on the interwebs.
    -Di

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool post, it's nice to remember these things sometimes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very wisely spoken, Vic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so wise Vic and I love that photo! Hope everything is going well :)
    xo Emilie @ Hungry Delights

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is absolutely beautiful. your words speak so much to me, thanks for sharing vic:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this vicky :) i think you should become a poet or something! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So much wisdom in one post, and everything so true :)

    x

    Marielle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - I love getting to know you guys and I really appreciate each and every note you leave!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...