lkj

23 August 2012

can't stay away too long

We have a really smart dog okay? He just enjoys reading articles about his mental wellbeing. I think he enjoys stealing spaces on sunloungers more. ..

So uh , hey blog. Remember me? Its been a while. No, I'm not really sorry....

You see, here's the thing. It really bugs me when blogger apologise for not blogging. That might sound like a really crazy thing to be annoyed by, but I am a crazy person so that all works out just fine. Blogging is wonderful, it really is, but there's also this totally amazing thing called real life. I know. Revolutionary.

So anyway, I haven't blogged in a while because real life has been happening. It hasn't been particularly busy, it hasn't been bad, its just been. I haven't felt the need to turn my laptop on much the past couple of weeks, even photo-editing has taken a bit of a back seat! I've actually really enjoyed having time away from the information overload that is the internet (and I really love the internet). Sometimes time out is good, necessary and refreshing. A couple of weeks however is plenty for me, and the past few evenings I've been catching up on blog posts, pinning away and having twitter debates, just the usual.

Its good to be back.


6 comments:

  1. Good for you! Real life is more important!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phew! I was just sorting out pictures and catching up on blogs and things and i realised your last post was like 2 weeks ago and I thought something must of happened while I away or something (knowing your laptops track record...)and then I went off to do something and came back and youve blogged. Panic over! I'm glad its just life keeping you busy :)sooo much to chat about!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one of my annoyances too! when bloggers do the "I've been a bad blogger" thing I do just think "why are you apologising to me? I'm not your boss!" Love the frankness of this post (weheyy name reference!) nice one :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one of my annoyances too! when bloggers do the "I've been a bad blogger" thing I do just think "why are you apologising to me? I'm not your boss!" Love the frankness of this post (weheyy name reference!) nice one :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's good to have you back! X P.S like the buttons over to the left!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - I love getting to know you guys and I really appreciate each and every note you leave!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...