- Drinking hot chocolate (the fact that I drink it all year is irrelevant)
- Knee high socks & thick tights. Does anyone else find this warmer than jeans? Because, I really, really do.
- Duvet days. It just feels more acceptable to spend the entire day on the sofa when its freezing outside
- Piles of crunchy leaves that can be jumped in and kicked through
|here - I found this pattern just at the start of summer, hoping to get them knitted up this winter!|
- Frosty mornings
- Falling asleep to the sound of rain
- Blankets on sofa's in the evening
- Carving pumpkins
|here - If you have time you should definitely consider checking out this entire photostream, there are some absolutely stunning images here.|
- Looking through pictures from 2008 & remembering how awesome it was to spend Hallloween in a small town in California
- Watching scary films on Halloween
- My electric blanket- this should probably be at the top of the list. So amazing.
- Looking at photographs of New England - I'm desperate to visit whilst the leaves are turning.
|here - this photostream is worth checking out as well - there is some amazing HDR work here|
- Friends birthdays
- My birthday
- Winter sunsets
- Bonfire night
|here - I love subtle HDR|
- Evenings spent knitting (and searching for patterns)
- Watching the leaves turn
- Christmas shopping
- Big jumpers + cardigans
What do you love about Autumn?