lkj

18 October 2012

inspirational photography: Julian Bialowas

here
here
here
here
here
here
here

Sometimes when I feel uninspired with my camera I need to distance myself from other peoples photography, find my own vision, my own 'spark'. Other times I just need to find the right images to fire everything back up again. At the moment? It's definitely the latter. These are just a few of my favourite from Julian Bialowas (see more here), that are really pushing me at the moment to develop my eye for pictures. Sometimes I get frustrated with my landscape photography because it feels really flat and one-dimensional. It's easy to blame this on the location - claim that the picture seems boring because the scene is, but I know that this isn't true. 

When I look at other photographers work, I always try to take something from it. Always. It helps me to really narrow down what appeals to me, so that I can incorporate it into my own work. What do I take from this? That the simplest things can be made interesting with the right vision. 

Its a good lesson people. A very good lesson. 

4 comments:

  1. These are so lovely. I can definitely see how you would be inspired by them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so lovely <3 Pretty images always leave me totally inspired!
    xo Heather
    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing photos - I love the long grass ones, they are really peaceful :)
    xo Emilie @ Hungry Delights

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning, stunning, stunning pictures! It must be amazing to have that talent.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - I love getting to know you guys and I really appreciate each and every note you leave!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...