lkj

29 November 2012

5 favourites - Pinterest

Lets talk about Pinterest! Now, if you're anything like me then you'll love finding people who have similar taste to you. It might be one of my favourite internet things. Ever. I also really enjoy writing lists, so I thought I'd share 5 of my current favourite boards...


1. This Christmas board by Jasmine. I get the feeling that this girl is slightly excited about not being in Australia for Christmas. Such a gorgeous collection of snowy, cozy Christmas pictures.


2. This board of winter pictures by Rosie . I think knitwear is one of the things that make winter bearable. 


3. This board full of travel quotes & pictures


4. This board full of wild places & pictures that make me want to live my life from a backpack.


5) This board full of stunning photographs that capture amazing light. So inspiring.

I can be found here if you're interested! 

Do you use Pinterest? What are your favourite boards? Leave me links people!!


4 comments:

  1. How lovely!

    Valentina
    http://valentinaduracinsky.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. My favorite board is one I called "Breakfast: Slow"

    Here is the link:
    http://pinterest.com/vduracinsky/breakfast-slow/

    Valentina
    http://valentinaduracinsky.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Pinterest!

    I'm not going to lie, one of my favourite boards is my Wall. one filled with all different quotes and pieces that would look amazing on a wall. I love revisting it every few weeks to see what I've been pinning!

    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agj, pinterest is so addicting. I love that travel board and inspirational quotes board!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - I love getting to know you guys and I really appreciate each and every note you leave!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...