lkj

02 November 2012

autumn walks








A few snaps from a walk I took while I was home at the weekend. Setting myself the challenge of taking a photo every day has so far worked out pretty well. Some days the pictures are not so good  terrible, but that's okay - at least I'm taking them. These pictures are so typically 'autumn' - its exactly what I think of - long walks with the dog and jumping on crunchy leaves. I guess that the blogosphere is pretty saturated with autumn images already but I really wanted to share these!

My new camera arrived yesterday (I just upgraded to the Canon EOS 60D) and I just can't get over the difference between that and my old EOS 350D (especially the fact that I can remove the memory card...my old one was jammed!) I'm excited to get out into the city tomorrow and shoot with it properly! Its a bit bigger than I'm used to, but its a lot more comfortable to hold and more intuitive to use so I haven't really noticed the difference too much. Just need to get out of the habit of just chucking my camera in my handbag now...

9 comments:

  1. These pictures are lovely! Especially loving the colors (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! You have to keep me updated how you like the 60D!! I'm considering upgrading before (if I have the money!) my trip overseas in February! I really want a full frame!!! these photos are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are incredible.

    I really want to invest in a proper camera, but they're so pricey. Eek! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in the market for a new camera, and I've been thinking about the 60D too. You'll have to let me know how you get on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pictures look fantastic - can't wait to see more! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. As usual, stunning photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These pictures are absolutely lovely :)

    http://www.teenyhippie.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so talented Vic! Can't wait to see what you can do with your new camera :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - I love getting to know you guys and I really appreciate each and every note you leave!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...