This week has been a bit intense & I'm really looking forward to having a couple of days to chill the heck out. I've got the house to myself this weekend, chocolate ice cream & a bottle of wine so I'm planning on some serious relaxation. These are a a few of the things that I'm loving at the moment...
- Green tea with orange - thanks Twinings. I love you.
- This song
- Boots & thick socks
- Lying in bed in the morning listening to the wind and rain. Until I have to get up & then its not my favourite anymore.
- Season 5 of True Blood
- Of Monsters and Men
- Sweet comments from you guys - they make my day!
- Porridge and jam
- This flickr stream
- New Girl
- Figuring out settings on my camera
- Movie nights that turn into poker nights
- Food at Vodka Rev's
- Browsing knitting patterns on Etsy - I love this!!
|Oh My Bear pattern by Tiny Owl Knits on Etsy|
What are the little things that keep you going when you have a manic week?