lkj

18 November 2012

dear...



Dear brain, please sort your sleeping pattern out because you're driving me a little bit crazy. I'm also pretty sure you haven't evolved to not need sleep so you're not really doing yourself any favours there.

Dear weather, I really love you as you are at the moment. Please don't start with that rain business.

Dear weekend, I needed you this week & you were good to me. I love you.

Dear Office, my shoes arrived and they are exquisite. I can walk in them too, so that's a bonus.

Dear neighbours, do you really have to fight at 2am. Really? Because my walls are thin & it's just not cool.

Dear Mum, thankyou for being awesome.

Dear blog, sorry for neglecting you this week but my week has been pretty full of fungus science and I don't think you'll find it very interesting.

Dear X, I find it so sad that your sense of self worth is entirely dependent on the opinions of other people.

Dear journal, I've decided that maybe we should develop a relationship, y'know? So we'll see how that goes.

Dear blogland, thankyou for being a fabulous, ridiculous and inspiring place to hang out for 15 minutes whilst I consume (yet another) chocolate muffin in the library and call it a 'break'.

Dear #lbloggers, all of you are awesome. Thanks for being the best part of my sunday evening.

Also...

Dear picture, you have nothing to do with this post but I really liked you.


9 comments:

  1. Haha, i love this style of post. Really unique :) glad you had a good weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ach, my body has not responded well to the fall back in clock times. I can't seem to get a good night's sleep no matter how hard I try! I feel your frustration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! What a super idea.

    I like getting an insight into people's lives :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it sounds like you need a holiday. Roll on Christmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holidays are right around the corner. Hang in there!
    PS: you and your journal will have a wonderful relationship.
    Love,
    Dina and Her Journal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Finally catching up on YOUR LIFE! Bah I missed it so!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just accidentally unfollowed you when I was ridding my feed of blogs that have been inactive for months. I have refollowed you so let's just forget this ever happened, OK?



    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore this style of blog post! :)

    Ps. What's a lblogger? Newbie problems, eh?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - I love getting to know you guys and I really appreciate each and every note you leave!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...