lkj

11 November 2012

lazy sundays




Last week was completely mental & I really needed to recharge! I always find it so weird how some weeks I have bundles of energy and others seem to knock me for six. This weekend has been the perfect mix of hanging out with friends, watching back to back episodes of True Blood, chilling out, knitting, sleeping in, remembering that I have a gym membership, cleaning the house & making a start on my Christmas shopping. All finished off with a bacon sandwich for Sunday dinner (obviously), the #lbloggers twitter chat and birthday cake with toffee ice cream. So. Good. 

Monday, I'm ready for you now. 

6 comments:

  1. Can't beat a lazy Sunday! Looking forward to next weeks #lbloggers already! Your Blog is lovely, what a find :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy weekend, Vic! I also am dying over that mug. DY.ING.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, knitting, ice cream and True Blood. Heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is SO beautiful as is this photography. I found your blog via IB4M and I'm so excited to get to know you better!!

    xo


    MacKensie
    mackensieg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's the #lbloggers twitter chat? Also, I've started knitting a hat. It's hard because I don't know how to do that, but I'm getting there. It's going to have a fair few holes in it though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - I love getting to know you guys and I really appreciate each and every note you leave!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...