lkj

02 December 2012

happening here #10

It's a beautiful city on a cold, sunny day
Another crazy-busy-awesome week. Lots of time in the library & a new favourite place to work. Spending money on 'work snacks' & deciding that I need to learn to drink coffee. Finishing all my labwork & getting half of my first draft finished (yay!). Homemade vegetable soup - new favourite thing to eat. Evenings with R watching Walking Dead - we started this week & I'm absolutely hooked. So, so, so, so good. Yelling at the T.V happens - its that good. Watch it if you haven't already - I highly recommend it! Being visited by a new cat & overloading on chocolate. Starting 'Breaking Bad' with H & R - we love it. Figuring out a studying/life routine that actually works & not feeling stressed as a result. Christmas shopping on Saturday with H & lunch at Yates that left us both in a food coma for the rest of the day. Saturday night outings to locate cheap amaretto because we ran out & staying up till past midnight writing lists of all the films we want to watch. Sunday morning gym sessions & shopping for Christmas presents online.  

Hope you all had a great weekend!! 


7 comments:

  1. I love these updates. All sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite bit is 'Figuring out a studying/life routine that actually works & not feeling stressed as a result'... teach me?! lol glad youve had a good week :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're ALSO watching both breaking bad AND walking dead. WD really gets me though - bah, so MUCH emotion. Get your heart ready!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics. I love street fairs.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Christmas markets, and the Walking Dead is my favorite show. I don't yell though, I pace uncontrollably

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Christmas markets, and the Walking Dead is my favorite show. I don't yell though, I pace uncontrollably

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Christmas markets, and the Walking Dead is my favorite show. I don't yell though, I pace uncontrollably

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - I love getting to know you guys and I really appreciate each and every note you leave!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...