lkj

30 December 2012

New year, new look

Those of you who don't read in a reader may have noticed that things look a little different around here. I've worked so hard on it and I'm really pleased with how its all turned out. If you are reading in a reader then please, hop on over and take a look! I was aiming for something that was simple and clean, but not boring. I'm a huge fan of black, grey and white (especially grey, its my current favourite) & I knew I wanted to base it around those colours so I just went from there. Whenever I'm designing anything the finished product always ends up nothing like the idea I had in my head when I started. I'm never sure whether this is a good thing or not, but I guess as long as I'm happy with the finished product then it doesn't really matter!

The last month I've had a bit of an unintentional break from the internet and blogging but I've got a ton of predictable new year posts planned & I'm really looking forward to catching up with all of my favourite blogs. Talking of which, I'd love it if you left me some links to your favourites - I'm always on the hunt for something new to read!

This post is all over the place (and it doesn't have any pictures, what?), but as an end note... I know I've been horrible at replying to comments lately & I'm really sorry for that. I appreciate it so much when people take the time to add a little note at the end of the post & I'd hate to think that anyone felt like their thoughts aren't valued. Over the next few days I'll be going through my inbox so expect to hear from me soon!

'till next time - Vic x


7 comments:

  1. Ooooooo I like very much :-) Happy New Year! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me likey. Grey is such good colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE IT, V!


    And if we weren't twins before - well, OTA is getting a makeover this month, too! :) Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! Nice job, it looks great :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - I love getting to know you guys and I really appreciate each and every note you leave!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...