lkj

11 January 2013

dog walk snaps

Zak II Rushes Morning Twilight Woods

I've taken my camera out with me a couple of times this week when I've been walking the pup. I'm trying to push myself to look for inspiration in the familiar - something that's pretty hard to do. I seem to find things less inspiring when I'm seeing them all the time - it's the same for all of us I guess but I'd like to try and change that if I can. Today was my last day at home before I go back to Uni & I've spent it hanging out with mum, visiting nan, buying too much food and packing my stuff up. Going back is always a bit bittersweet, I love being at Uni but its always a bit of a wrench to leave home.

Still, I'm looking forward to getting my dissertation handed in (finally!) and exams over with!

What are you up to this weekend, anything exciting? 

7 comments:

  1. These pictures are gorgeous :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pics - what a nice walk! Found you on the blog hop and looking forward to following.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are always so beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I didn't do anything exciting this weekend! We are remodeling our closet. Your pictures are lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, beautiful pictures! (as always :)) and I hope 2013 has started in an awesome way for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I AM SO JEALOUS YOU LIVE BY THAT.

    So jealous. Bahhh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty - love your photos so much :)
    xo Emily @ Hungry Delights

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - I love getting to know you guys and I really appreciate each and every note you leave!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...