lkj

17 January 2013

Little things #1


1// my new desktop background from Lovely Indeed {thanks to Kate for the heads up!}
2// Green tea with blueberry - Mum got me started on this and I can't get enough of it! Tetley do a great one if you want to try it... 
3// Constantly refreshing the BBC weather page to find out latest snow reports
4// Being constantly inspired by amazing pictures on Flickr (my favourites are here if you're interested)
5// This playlist... its my current favourite & I'm listening to it all. the. time. 

Study I by Vicky S on Grooveshark

2 comments:

  1. ooo ive actually never gone on flickr. this is a great place to learn how to take fun angles and shots. another guilty pleasure, thanks for that haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking the Lovely Indeed and Kately Brook blogs - they are lovely. I am always excited for pretty design blogs :)

    Green tea with blueberry sounds interested. I am more a mint tea kinda girl.

    xo Emily @ Hungry Delights

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - I love getting to know you guys and I really appreciate each and every note you leave!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...