I read all of these blogs for the person behind them as much as the content. Some of them I know quite (or very) well, whereas others I've only exchanged a couple of emails with. It really stands out to me when someone has obviously taken the time to respond to you when you get in touch with them - be that via email, twitter or a blog comment. So without further ado, here are my favourites:
1. Michelle from On The Adventure // M is awesome (even if sometimes she totally spams my inbox). We've agreed that we were probably separated at birth & her blog is a pretty sweet place to hang out. I highly recommend it.
2. Heather from A Hopeless Notebook // I find Heather a really inspiring person, she's not afraid to have big dreams or to be honest about them and I find that really refreshing.
3. Freya from Nishaantishu // Freya has a knack for taking amazing pictures of little moments in her life & has a brilliant taste in music. I will be forever in her debt for introducing me to First Aid Kit.
4. Allie at Between Dreams // This girl is awesome. I'm a big fan of motivational writing, but I tend to get a bit frustrated at the fact that the authors always seem to be 100% perfect. Allie writes about her life in a way that's incredibly positive but still honest - I love it. I don't think I've every left a comment on her blog that hasn't received a really thoughtful reply.
5. Jasmine at Curlicue // I just find this chick hilarious. Okay? That's pretty much it. I'm not going to tell you how awesome she is... because she'll tell you herself ;)
6. Meggie at So It Goes //Okay, so this may be cheating a tiny bit, because Meggie is a real-life friend. But she's still awesome & she has mad photography skillz (I promise to never say that again...maybe). Go say hi to her!
7. Kellene at This Lovely Little Day //Kellene is a pretty new find for me but she's already a firm favourite! She's so positive about everything and I'm convinced that hanging out with her would be awesome.
I really hope you go and say hi to these ladies - you won't regret it!!
PS: I find it really weird to publish posts without pictures. But nothing really seemed appropriate...