lkj

10 April 2013

Life lately: a mini checklist

Last ever Easter break? check plus 
A week spent hanging out with Mum? check plus 
Internal flights booked for Costa Rica? check plus 
Last train journey back to Uni? check plus
Exam? check plus
Last ever geography essay handed in? check plus
Last piece of degree work started? check plus
Last ever 'first lecture of the module'? check plus 
First Zumba class in a long time? check plus 
Massive to-do list written? check plus 
Running shoes dusted off? check plus

Ready to be back in blogland? check plus 

5 comments:

  1. Yay! All kinds of good stuff accomplished. That's wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cling onto uni for dear life- the real world is fun, but scary and grown up. And Costa Rica (I can only say that as "coast-a reeeka" as if I'm in The Hills) sounds AMAZING. Too jealous. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog so I nominated you for a versatile blogger award! The post is here: RebeccaRuby - A lifestyle blog

    Becca x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet you are super excited about the end of uni! I still remember the relief I felt when I reached the end :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - I love getting to know you guys and I really appreciate each and every note you leave!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...