lkj

02 April 2013

Moments squared III


1&2// Dog snuggles on the sofa 
3// Hot chocolate and snow 
4// I wish I was a dog sometimes, y'know? Such an easy life...
5// Brunch with Mum & Kev at the new John Lewis home. I could easily just move into that place...
6// Favourite tree 
7// Easter baskets made for the kids at my Mum's school 
8// Revision time. Boo :(
9// So sunny in London today! 

Haven't been spending that much time on the internet the past couple of weeks. Its been a nice break. Looking forward to getting this exam over and done with and spending an afternoon catching up on my blog reader - its a bit full! 

Took a trip up to London today to meet up with a few of the people that are travelling out to Costa Rica at the same time as me in the summer. We had lunch at TGI's (always a good call) and spent a couple of hours wandering around Covent Garden. I was really nervous that we weren't going to get on, but it was so relaxed and easy going & I'm really looking forward to going. So excited! 

Hope you're all good!! 

4 comments:

  1. Dog cuddles are the best <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Costa Rica sounds exciting... Lucky you! I've been loving the sunshine too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to have you back! Good luck with your upcoming exam :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What? There was sun in London and I missed it??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - I love getting to know you guys and I really appreciate each and every note you leave!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...