lkj

26 June 2013

Finishing up

Summer Nights I
Summer Nights II Summer Nights III

Summer evenings are my favourite. That golden glow that lights the world up, sets the sky on fire and makes the world look magic. Things have been busy around here, I fly on Sunday and have been finishing up and getting everything sorted. I'm excited. I'm nervous. I have no idea what to expect. But I absolutely can't wait. The furthest I've travelled on my own so far has been Sheffield to Bournemouth, so Costa Rica and California is quite the adventure. Quite the adventure. 4 days to go.

7 comments:

  1. Ahhh I am so excited for you! And as always, the photographs are lovely!

    This Lovely Little Day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your trip! Lucky you!

    Amanda Rose
    http://sewmuchtosay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this post!!!

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7086281/unique-fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are stunning! they truly capture the beautiful summer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you back? How was your adventure? I'm waiting for your photos from the trip;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WAHOOOOOO!!! CANNOT WAIT FOR YOUR V!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - I love getting to know you guys and I really appreciate each and every note you leave!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...